We’re Kasper-Jan, Herlinde, Mya and Astrid. Eleven years ago we launched our that makes exploring culture in Belgium easy. We work with a membership, offering free events to our members. We promote emerging artists through print and online editorials, focusing on the younger audience (Gen Y & Z). We exist in a place where emerging artists and true fans come together, left-field talent gets the attention it deserves and young generations get inspired. Different Class connects companies and cultural institutions with a young community of inspiring artists and aspiring creatives. We create contacts and produce to engage, stand out and foster creativity.
About the job
- As a salesperson, you will be responsible for maintaining and strengthening relationships with commercial customers. In addition, it is your job to develop prospecting initiatives for the various Different Class media.
- You can start working at the end of 2023 or early 2024.
- You have experience in sales and have a network within the commercial scene (tourism, media, fashion, beverage industry and others).
- You understand the Different Class brand and audience and are equally interested in music, art, and culture.
- You are agile, goal-oriented, driven to succeed and up for a challenge.
- You’re creative and able to deliver fresh sales strategies.
- Strong project management, collaboration and communication skills.
What we offer
- A freelance contract and a commission-based payment.
- A flexible timetable, you determine your own hours.
- A free subscription to all our concerts and events.
If interested, submit your CV and cover letter via the button on the left. You will be referred to our contributing contact form where you can upload all of this. You can select 'other' for 'Where do you want to help?' and 'Which distro zone do you want to cover?' or you can send an email to email@example.com with all the info included.
Deadline: 16/11/2023 (midnight). Selected candidates will be notified by mail on or before 20/11/2023 and will receive an invitation for an interview. Interviews will take place on 22 November, during the day or in the evening. Start is scheduled for the end of 2023 or early 2024.
We’re looking forward to meeting you.